2013年1月19日 星期六

PAL-FILLER Review

 
 

This is a personal review of the PAL-Filler Reloading Tools as I am not related to the manufacture or the Canadian distributor. 

I always wanted to buy the Dillion Automatic Primer Filler but the price tag is a little too much for US315.00 plus shipping (I'm living in Canada) plus custom tax.  It will ended up for about CAD400.

Before I know about the PAL-Filler, I rather act like a primer chicken just pick them up one by one. But it is time consuming and I don't enjoy it very much.

Until I found out that the PAL-Filler Primer Loader is now available in Canada, I ordered one right away from www.redtipbullet.com
It is less than 50% of the cost I'd mentioned above for the Dillion.

The parcel came very quickly.  And here is the unboxing:

 

Open the Box, A nicely CNC Machined handle appeared.

It has 4 hex screws to hold it in place and a nice on/off click button.

The package provided the hex tool so I can use it to unscrew the 4 screws and put in 2xAA batteries.

There are another 2 screws provided for installing the primer tray to the handle. 

Depends on what size of primers you are using, you can flip the tray over for the large primers.

Picture shown the tray is facing up with the word "SMALL" for use with small primers.

If you flip the tray over, the word "LARGE" will be seen for large primers.

 

Installing the primer tray to the handle

 

Inserting the transparent lid provided with the kit

 


 

Last Step, unplug the loading side of your primer pick up tube and

insert to the hole on the left side under the primer tray....wala...It is ready to use.

The user manual mentioned that any primer pick up tube with the diameter of 7.9mm - 8.0mm will fit. 

 

 

All you have to do now is drop the primers of your choice to the tray,

make a few shake just like the primer fliping tray does (see the circle grove on the tray) until all primers are facing up as seen on the picture above.

Close the transparent lid and you are ready to fill your primer pick up tube.

 

How fast can it be??? Watch my short review video below:

 
 

The Video Speak for itself.

 

Hope you enjoy my short Review and Enjoy your reloading :)





Germain Y.
Toronto,Ontario,CANADA